The Esthetician’s Guide to Outstanding Esthetics! Volume 2
Thirteen Authors and Industry Icons including Beauty Pioneer Mary Schook, LE share cutting-edge esthetic techniques and technology from which both professionals and consumers can be empowered and integrate into their business practice or home skincare regimen.
- Cutting Edge Esthetic Equipment by Shelley Hancock
- Integrative Esthetics by Becky Kuehn
- Chemical Exfoliation by Mary Nielsen
- Treating Sensitive Skin by Michele Corley
- Nano Microneedling by Ryan Rabah
- Personalized Color Theory by Jaclyn Peresetsky
- Esthetics Education by Felicia Tyler
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage by Michele Phelan
- Skin Lightening Ingredients and how they work by Michael Q. Pugliese, LE
- Microcurrent by Tina Abnoosi
- Mechanical Exfoliation by Mary Nielsen
- Acoustic Resonance by Mary Schook
- Brows by Jaclyn Peresetsky
- Ultrasonic Beauty Tools by Beatrice Van.