Is it Time for a Coach?
Lots of coaches are filling the esty space right now. Do you need a coach? Before you pull the trigger, here are seven questions to ask.
- Get introspective. What are you looking for in a coach? What do you want the coach to help you achieve?
- What is the coach’s focus? Are they mindset focused, business acumen focused, social media building, entrepreneurial start up?
- What is their approach? Do they offer set programs or are they custom tailoring a program to your needs? Do they offer private coaching sessions, group sessions or a social media support group?
- What are the times that the coaching is available? Will you meet weekly, biweekly, monthly? Is it a mix of private and group?
- Check out the coach’s website and social media. Do the messages resonate with you? What do the reviews say?
- What is the cost? Is it a monthly payment, month-to-month? Is there an introductory offer? Do you pay one upfront payment for a whole program?
- How do I get out of the program if its not fitting my needs? Am I locked in?
- Does the coach guarantee anything? How is the coach called to accountability if your goals are not reached?
Coaching can be a valuable resource to help you start, build or expand your business. It can also be expensive and demanding. You’ve got to be ready for the action steps that a coach is going to require of you. Do the homework and find the right coach to help you thrive as we end this year and get prepared for 2023!